How does it work? – Each person participating in the tasting is required to bring one bottle of any type of wine of less than R80 in value – (the club must be paid R20 corkage for each bottle brought onto the premises.)These bottles will all be placed on a tasting table together.
Each person/couple to bring enough snacks for themselves. These will all be placed on a communal table for everyone to enjoy
At exactly plus or minus 17h30??? Upon command ---ALLTHE WINE will be opened at the same time
Whereupon everyone is then entitled to taste ANY wine they like until it is all gone!!!!!!!
Any further drinks must be bought from the HBYC pub
When ? – Saturday afternoon 29 October 2016
Where ? – In the pub (wif music)
Time?- 17h00 for 17h30???--- For all corks/caps off ----may the tasting begin!!!!!!!
5,6 November - HBYC Keelboat Champs
12,13 November - Dinghy Regatta
18 November - Keelboat Prizegiving Dinner @ 18h30
Venue: Hout Bay Yacht Club
Dress: Smart Casual/Team Gear
Yacht crews are advised to book tables.
- Booking Essential:
- Email bookings and proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate if you would like to book a table or be seated on the “large table” as well as the number in your
- Payment can be made to:
- Account Holder: Hout Bay Yacht Club Bank Standard Bank Constantia
- Branch code 025309 Account 271601574
- Reference: “PG2016[your surname]”
SAT 5TH - BARBARIANS vs S A at 17h00
SAT 12TH - ENGLAND vs S A AT 17h00
SAT 19TH - ITALY vs S A AT 16h00
SAT 26TH - WALES vs S A AT 19h30
Galley will be open