Saturday, November 7, 2009

HBYC Club Champs Regatta Postponed

The regatta originaly scheduled for 7,8 Nov is postponed until further notice due to 40kt Northwesterly winds sweeping the bay. A new date will be advised soon. Thanks to those who put a lot of effort into this so far. Watch this space!

The pic below was taken on Sat 7/11 at 15:00 showing spray lifted off the swells on Hout Bay Beach.