Sunday, November 18, 2012

What Walter has for breakfast!!!



This is Walter, he that co-owns and runs Muriel's Munchies outside the club. The reason Muriel isn't in the picture is because she isn't the one having about 9 pounds of sweet pastry for breakfast! I could hardly believe my eyes walking past the club this morning - Walter had just settled down to tackle this monster pie, and seemingly to prove to Tim Noakes and others that not all people are carbohydrate intolerant! Amazingly Walter is not a bit overweight. He claims to be Austrian or German I think, but I can tell you there's more than a bit of Danish in him today!!

Try their food, it's always fresh and of the best quality and very reasonable. Did I mention Walter is an ex vice-Commodore of HBYC, and a long standing member too?